Pages

July 12, 2013

Hi, My name is Kalie, and I am a mom.

Well, I always said I was going to do this. I'm not sure why I pick the day I start a mommies group, switch to cloth diapers, and have my daughters first teeth coming in to do so, but hey, I'm a mom I can just grow another arm, create more time, and deal with one more thing. A shower isn't necessary, right?

First, thank you for finding me! I don't know who you are, where you are from, and why you found me, but I am sure glad I'm not typing to hear the keys clicking. I really hope you stick with me and I can share my dyi's, recipes, thoughts, and adventures as a first time mommy with you!

Second, Let me tell you a bit about me. I am a 25 year old mom of an 8 month old, and wife to my wonderful husband. I love to cook, craft, sew, and budget (<----not really but I feel like I should get gold stars when I find a way to save more money). I have been a stay at home mom/wife for a little over a year. I thought it would be fun, easy, and totally amazing. HAH! I was as oblivious as my childless friends still are. Oh those were the days. I'm not saying I don't love it. I'm saying that it is hard. Very hard. I often say that if people knew they would never take this job not for any money in the world. In fact, I was one that didn't know and I willing, heck, even forced my way on the this run away train on the fast track to crazyland. So buckle up your five-point, rear facing to 40lb or two years, side impact tested, front adjust, double removable cup holder, and super cute fashion printed car seat because I'm taking you with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for reading and visiting my blog! I would love to hear from you!